BENEFITS OF VISITING WOODEX 2023
Why should you visit Woodex exhibition?
Woodex is Russia's largest international exhibition of equipment, materials and components for the woodworking and furniture industry. In 2021, the exhibition was visited by 5,781 specialists from 38 countries and 78 regions of Russia.
Visiting the Woodex exhibition gives you the opportunity to:
- Find manufacturers and suppliers among the leading manufacturers and suppliers of the woodworking and furniture industry
- Agree on deliveries and after-sales service
- Familiarize yourself with new market offers and compare competitors' offers
- View new machines and other equipment in operation
- Conclude contracts and agree on terms of cooperation.
- Equipment and tools for furniture production
- Equipment and tools for woodworking
- Equipment for wood waste utilization
- Logging machines - new sector
- Paintwork materials, adhesives, sealants, wood protection
- Auxiliary equipment
- Furniture components and fittings - new sector
Woodex exhibitors are high-tech and competitive Russian and foreign manufacturers and suppliers of equipment for logging equipment and tools for woodworking, furniture production, wooden housing construction and wood waste processing, as well as manufacturers of paints and varnishes, adhesives, sealants and wood protection products.
In 2021, 230 companies from 18 countries of the world took part in the exhibition, 105 of them are Russian companies. 25 companies participated for the first time.
Large Russian, Turkish and Chinese companies have already confirmed their participation in Woodex 2023: Felder Group, Altendorf, DICTEC, EcoDrevTver, Extru-Tech, Griggio, Intervesp, KAMI, Kovrov boilers, LTT, Shanghai NAG Exhibition Co. Lld, Machine Tool, Heat Resource, Akkuşlar Makina Ve Dış Tic. Ltd. Sti. and many others.
Woodex Business Programme
At the Woodex business program, you can listen to analytical reports and expert opinions on the woodworking and furniture industry, discuss topical issues in the industry with colleagues, and gain valuable experience and information for the development of your own enterprise.
At the Woodex 2021 there were held 10+ business programme industry events, 50+ speakers spoke, including representatives of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, Moscow Branch of Moscow State Technical University. N. E. Bauman, Tikkurila, Segezha Group, RUS Corporation and other organizations. More than 500 people attended the Woodex 2021 business programme.
In 2023, Woodex will be held for the 18th time, which confirms its effectiveness and reliability as the main meeting place for specialists in the woodworking and furniture industries.