WHY EXHIBIT AT WOODEX 2023?
WHY EXHIBIT AT WOODEX?
364 companies from 27 countries participated in Woodex 2019, 5 national pavilions were presented by Italy, Germany, China, Finland, and Turkey. 9 197 specialists from 78 regions of Russia visited the exhibition.
230 companies from 17 countries participated in Woodex 2021, 3 national pavilions were presented by Italy, Germany and Finland.
Woodex is a unique opportunity:
1. To present products to a large number of new target audience
Unique visitors of Woodex 2019:
- 3 825 (42%) are regional visitors
- 4 271 (46%) specialists visited the exhibition with the aim of acquiring goods/services
- 6 530 (71%) are the heads of companies/departments
- 5 426 (59%) attend only Woodex among the similar exhibitions in Russia
- 5 297 (58%) visited Woodex for the first time
- 7 082 (77%) plan to purchase goods/services after the exhibition
2. To enter the Russian market
Visitors of Woodex 2019 are interested in:
- 72% - Woodworking equipment, tools and machinery
- 45% - Furniture manufacturing equipment
- 31% - Components for equipment
- 29% - Paints, coatings, sealants wood protection
- 25% - Equipment for wood waste utilization
- 12% - Logging machines
- 6% - Other
3. To find reliable partners and distributors
The results of participation in Woodex 2017:
- 80% exhibitors found new clients/partners
- 66% exhibitors supported the image of their company
- 44% increased the recognition of the brand
- 28% presented new goods/services
- 23% studied consumer demand on new product/service
4. Заключить контракты на поставку оборудования и техникиTo conclude agreement on the equipment supply
- 5150 (56%) of visitors intend to purchase after the show with a minimum contract value, exceeding € 10 000.
Mikhail Solyanik, Director of sales development, BIESSE: "Woodex is the most important event for the woodworking industry. It is a regular venue for the largest manufactures of woodworking goods, machinery, and tools".
Boris Chernyshev, Managing director, SCM Group: "The Italian company SCM has been participating in the Woodex Exhibition for twenty years in a row. It is the main exhibition of the year".
Andrey Samsonov, General Director, FELDER: "At Woodex, we usually enter into a lot of contracts. It is an opportunity for us and for our customers to meet and discuss important and relevant issues".