WHY EXHIBIT AT WOODEX 2023?
WHY EXHIBIT AT WOODEX?
Woodex – 18th International exhibition of equipment, materials and components for the woodworking and furniture industry.
In 2021, 230 companies from 18 countries and 78 regions of Russia became Woodex exhibitors. Among them 25 new companies took part in the exhibition.
Many Russian, Turkish and Chinese companies have already confirmed their participation in Woodex 2023: Felder Group, Altendorf, DICTEC, EcoDrevTver, Extru-Tech, Griggio, Intervesp, KAMI, Kovrov boilers, LTT, Shanghai NAG Exhibition Co. Lld, Machine Tool, Heat Resource, Akkuşlar Makina Ve Dış Tic. Ltd. Sti. and others.
Participation in Woodex 2023 is a unique opportunity to:
- Find new customers and expand the geography of sales.
In 2021, Woodex was visited by 5,781 specialists from 38 countries and 78 regions of Russia. 3,342 people visited the exhibition for the first time.
- Increase sales and bring new products to the Russian market.
Woodex visitors are a high-quality audience with a high buyer potential:
21% of visitor companies have a budget of 50+ million rubles.
87% of visitors plan to purchase products following the results of the exhibition.
- Meet personally with potential clients and partners.
Negotiations at the exhibition are held at the top level.
41% of Woodex visitors are executives or founders of companies.
83% product purchasing decisions makers.
81% of exhibitors found new clients and partners at Woodex.
Woodex exhibitors get the opportunity to demonstrate their products to representatives of:
- Furniture, joinery and timber construction companies
- Woodworking enterprises
- Enterprises of wooden housing construction
- Enterprises for the processing of wood waste
- Logging enterprises
- Manufacturers of board materials
- Distributors of equipment, tools and materials, etc.