Two weeks until Woodex 2023: what will the exhibitors showcase?
Find out what products Woodex 2023 exhibitors will showcase at their stands.
Only 14 days left until the opening of Woodex 2023 - the 18th international exhibition of equipment, materials and components for the woodworking and furniture industry.
We are pleased to present you products which Woodex 2023 exhibitors will showcase at their stands.
Get your free ticket to Woodex 2023 and learn about new industries, live from November 28 to December 1! Use promo code wdx23NEWS: get a ticket >>
Pruma Engineering will present a robotic complex for the production of wooden pallets Palleton ROX. The ROX is equipped with three air nailers with oversized nail magazines. Productivity: 1 nail per second. This allows the production of approximately 500 pallets per shift.
The system also includes an inclined rotary table with templates for stacking workpieces, and the robot performs not only pallet knocking, but also pallet stacking with the ability to invert stacking, as well as feeding and removal from the machine for trimming corners and markings.
Stand B4129 (Pavilion 1, Hall 4).
Lasercut, the official dealer of Wattsan, will present 4 machines at the exhibition:
- Wattsan 0609 Mini Milling Machine: for hobby or finishing and making small parts. For example, door handles.
- Wattsan 6090 LT. Laser machine with the most versatile size and functions.
- M1 1313 milling cutter. A machine for processing wood of various species, plastics and even soft metals. Deep milling and cutting, large field size.
- Laser marker Wattsan UV TT J5. Necessary for applying serial numbers or indelible images to the surface of products.
Stand B6085 (Pavilion 1, Hall 4).
Woodex 2023 participant EniseyPromAvtomatika will demonstrate its products under the DRYLAB brand. The company has been designing, producing and putting into operation DRYLAB chambers for drying wood for more than 12 years.
EniseyPromAvtomatika produces drying chambers, equips them with its own automation system and provides additional services - dispatching of drying processes (service of continuous remote technical and technological support for users).
Stand B1103 (Pavilion 1, Hall 4).
Kablitz Energy RU
At Woodex 2023, Kablitz Energy RU will demonstrate boiler systems using different types of waste. The company implements projects with boiler systems using coolants from 5 to 110 MW of unit capacity, using various wastes (including wood processing). Most of the equipment is manufactured in Russia according to European engineering.
Kablitz Energy RU will present:
- steam boilers with steam capacity from 10 to 150 t/h with steam parameters: pressure up to 110 bar, temperature up to 530 ℃;
- thermal oil installations with a capacity of 5 to 50 MW;
- hot water boilers from 5 to 80 MW.
Stand B7115 (Pavilion 1, Hall 4).
Stankocentr Perun produces a wide range of high-tech sawmill equipment. The best solutions and equipment samples will be presented to visitors at Woodex 2023:
- Log sorting lines, sawmill lines, pallet lines.
- Woodworking equipment of various types and modifications.
- Machines for processing and manufacturing lumber.
- Accessories and spare parts.
Stand B9069 (Pavilion 1, Hall 4).
Ecovent K will demonstrate at the exhibition aspiration equipment developed specifically for industrial enterprises. At the stand, visitors will be able to familiarize themselves with both the entire complex of the central aspiration system and its individual components - filters and fans.
In addition, Ecovent K will provide services for installation and adjustment of ventilation systems, as well as maintenance and repair of equipment.