In January-June 2021, Russia significantly increased the production of pellets and plywood
The Federal State Statistics Service published data on industrial production in Russia in the first half of 2021. According to materials on the official website of Rosstat, in January-June of this year, Russian manufacturers increased the production of wood-fuel pellets by 16,5%. In total, a little less than 1,07 million tons of pellets were produced in the country during the reporting period.
Comparable annual growth is noted in the production of plywood. Compared to January-June 2020, in the first half of 2021, the volume of plywood produced increased by 15,4% to 2,3 million m³. Positive dynamics was recorded in the production of fiberboard - + 25,7% to 355 million m³ and chipboard - + 30,6% to 5,5 million m³.
As for the sawn timber market, in the reporting period, production increased by 2,7%, reaching 14,8 million m³. At the same time, the production of wooden windows and window frames increased by 10,2% and amounted to 204 thousand m², wooden doors and door frames and thresholds increased by 30,6% and amounted to 7,8 million m².
Pulp production by Russian industrialists, according to Rosstat, in the first six months of 2021 remained at the level of the same period last year, having lost only 0,1%. The total production volume was 4,4 million tons. The production of paper and cardboard, on the contrary, increased by 5,9% and amounted to 2021 million tons in January-June 5. The production of corrugated packaging increased by 20,9% and amounted to 3,4 billion m².
Leading manufacturers of equipment and technologies for woodworking and furniture production will present their products at the Woodex 2021
Russian and international woodworking enterprises will demonstrate equipment to the guests of the exhibition in 6 thematic sections:
- Equipment, instrument and materials for furniture production: cutting machines, edge banding, CNC processing centres, boring machines, surface technology, collating, assembling and packaging product systems, engineering and automation, software, tools and equipment for preparation of tools, aspiration systems etc.
- Woodworking equipment, materials and tools: surface planing machines, milling machines, log sorting lines, edging machines, processing small timber lines, cross cutters, sawmill, equipment for doors and windows production, wooden houses construction, flooring equipment, finger jointing equipment, tools and equipment for preparation of tools, aspiration systems etc.
- Logging machines: skidding and cable logging equipment, cranes and other forest equipment, portable chain saws and auxiliary equipment, drag carts / skidding trailers, skidding cables, skidding choker, safety belts and accessories, skidding winches, skidding tongs, truck loading cranes and log grabs, vehicles for timber transport etc.
- Equipment for wood wastes utilization: equipment for the production of briquettes, pellets, chips, equipment for energy generation using wood fuels etc.
- Paints and coatings, adhesives, sealants, wood protection: paints, coatings, lacquers, adhesives, sealants and wood protection etc.
- Auxiliary equipment: independent computer software, independent engineering and consulting services for the wood industries, automation systems, vacuum equipment, components for industrial equipment, packaging equipment and stacking lines etc.
Altendorf, Biele, Biesse, DITEC, Felder Group, Fenis Makina, Form Makina, Hekotek, HOLTEC, HOMAG, IMA Schelling Group, Jartek, Ledinek, LEUCO, Ledinek, Liga Machinery, LINCK, MDM, Michael Weinig AG, Patent Makina, Pinomatic, Polytechnik, Raute, SCM GROUP, Teknos, Vecoplan AG, VOLLMER Wintersteiger and many others have joined the event for four days of business and networking at Woodex 2021.